Monthly Market Roundup
- The domestic market moved negatively with benchmark Nifty and Sensex Index ending the month with 2.48% & 3.7% loss respectively as compared to the appreciation of 3.1% and 2.2% respectively in Dec 2020. Foreign portfolio investors have remained net buyers to the tune of INR 14,649 crore in Indian markets in January.
- Sectoral Performance
- On the global front
- Union Budget 2021 Updates
- Common income tax deductions you can avail of – Have you invested for tax saving yet
- ELSS: Combine High Return with Tax Saving
- The Asset Allocation Quilt – Building a well-diversified portfolio across assets will make it resilient over different market conditions
- TECH REVIEW – SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G
- WORDS THAT MATTERS – Learning’s from Sensex journey
- How the needle moved in 30 years – How India has changed since 1991 on 30 essential aspects that define the quality of life of its citizens
We hope you find Wealth News Letter February 2021 useful. Please share your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the full report in Pdf.