- Monthly Market Update
In May 2020, Domestic market moved positively withbenchmark Sensex and Nifty Index ending the month with 2.2%&3.1%gains respectively.
Nifty Auto and Metal were the best performing sectors, while Nifty PSU Bank andFinancial services experienced decline.
The Reserve Bank of India on 22nd May 2020 announced a surprise 40 basis points repo rate cut in an off-cycle policy review.
In May 2020, Worldwide, Major countrieshave started lifting to varying degrees some of their restrictions on economic and social activities.
- Monthly Indices Performance
- Four money lessons from Warren Buffett’s AGM
Legendary investor Buffett said paying attention to the risks you face is important.
Buffett believes admitting to a mistake and changing the course of investment is a wise move.
- Is India to face its fourth recession?
The Indian Economy may face its fourth recession since Independence.
- Term insurance plans set to become costly, but they remain a must-buy
Even though term plans may become more expensive in the coming months, understand that these products are important
- Are Debt Mutual Funds Safe Investments?
The virus pandemic is taking its toll and Indian debt mutual funds are one of the victims. Know your Debt Mutual Funds.
- 50 Days of Lockdown: From bad to worse
Fifty days into the lockdown following the coronavirus pandemic, India’s economic growth has only worsened.
- Analysis of Government’s 20 Lakh Crore Package
Impact on Debt MF/FD investors, Salaried & Non-Salaried Individuals, MSMEs/SMEs, NBFCs, HFCs and MFIs etc.
- Investor shots- Investor’s Plan Of Action
- How RBI impacts my loans ?
- Are covid-19 loans for you ?
- Tech Review – Dozee: A novel solution for keeping tabs on your health
- Words Worth Now
Click here to download the full report in pdf.