Company & Business Profile
Incorporated in 2007, Eris Lifesciences Ltd is Ahmedabad, Gujrat based pharmaceutical company engaged in research, development, manufacturing and selling of select therapeutic areas within the chronic and acute categories of the Indian Pharmaceutical Market.
Eris product portfolio is primarily focused on therapeutic areas which require the intervention of super specialist and specialist doctors such as Diabetologists, Endocrinologists Cardiologists, and Gastroenterologists.
Eris products in the chronic category cater primarily to the therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, anti-diabetics and neurology, chronic respiratory and chronic pain (analgesics).
In acute category, the product portfolio includes vitamins, gastroenterology, anti-infectives, gynaecology, cute respiratory, acute pain (analgesics), hepatoprotectives, hormones, hematology, dermatology, anti-obesity products and products for injury healing.
Eris Lifesciences own and operate a manufacturing facility in Guwahati, Assam. They also outsource the manufacturing of certain of its products to 20 manufacturers. Eris strong sales team comprised of 1,310 marketing representatives.
Eris Lifesciences’s Strengths:
– Focus on branded prescription based pharmaceutical products catering to lifestyle related disorders.
– Portfolio of high volume and leading brands.
– Focus on metro cities and class 1 towns in India which have higher incidence of lifestyle disorders and concentration of specialists and super specialists.
– Multi-faceted product selection and engagement model leading to growth in prescription.
– Strong sales, marketing and distribution capabilities.
Objects of the Issue:
– To achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges and
– For the sale of up to 28,875,000 equity shares by the selling shareholders.
The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Apply in IPO now in ASBA mode, to apply call us at 91-7024471019.