Now Reading
IPO: S Chand and Company Ltd

IPO: S Chand and Company Ltd


Company & Business Profile
S Chand And Company Limited (“S Chand”) was incorporated as ‘S. Chand & Co. Private Limited’ on September 9, 1970. Company’s operations comprises of publishing of educational books with product ranging from school books, higher academics books, competition & reference books, technical & professional books and children books.
On December 5, 2016, S Chand acquired 74% equity in Chhaya Prakashani Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as “Chhaya”), which has with effect from that date become a subsidiary of the Company. They are obligated to acquire the remaining 26% of the outstanding share capital of Chhaya Prakashani Private Limited on or after November 15, 2018.

Objects of the Issue:
The objects of the Offer comprise a Fresh Issue by company and an offer for sale by the selling shareholders. The Net Proceeds from the fresh issue will be utilized towards the following objects:
– Repayment of loans availed by Company and one of the company’s Subsidiaries, EPHL, which were utilized towards funding the acquisition of Chhaya.
– Repayment/prepayment, in full or in part, of certain loans availed of by Company and Subsidiaries, VPHPL and NSHPL.

Apply in IPO now in ASBA mode, to apply call us at 91-7024471019. Read to know further

View Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll To Top