Monthly Market Update
- In October 2020, the Domestic market was in a neutral phase with the benchmark Sensex and Nifty Index ending the month up by 4.06% and 3.51% respectively.
- The Indian government is trying to revive the economy in bits and pieces.
- Rupee depreciated in October 2020 by 1.5% to Rs 74.55/ US $ as compared to Rs73.47/ US $ in September 2020 due to the US Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) minutes that were less dovish than expected.
- On the sectoral front, the Nifty Bank index has outperformed all other major indices with a strong gain of 11.42% followed by financial services at a 9.54% gain and Nifty Realty at a 7.69% gain.
- The yield of 10 yr government bond closes at 5.80%
4 Reliable Ways to Save for an Emergency Fund
With a little planning, financial prudence and a step-by-step approach, setting up an emergency fund can be easier than you think. Here are the four most fool-proof, expert-backed ways to get started
Insure And Remain A Superwoman
One must know Why women need a health insurance policy?
HDFC BANK UNDER PORI: FROM A START-UP TO INDUSTRY LEADER
Biggest success stories of India Inc in the past two decades.
Markets witnessed a roller-coaster ride in October
It is important to appoint a nominee when you buy an asset or make an investment
Risk-o-meter is a good starting point but doesn’t rely on it alone
How well investors can use the risk-o-meter will depend upon how well they understand the system
- The risk-o-meter considers three parameters each for fixed-income and equity securities
- The level of risk the fund has taken in the past and how often the risks have changed give clues to a fund’s approach and consistency
Know when to part prepay a home loan
With a lot of people facing the threat of job loss, it is advisable to prepay home loans and bring down credit utilization.
Being debt-free is bliss for homeowners, but is difficult to achieve
Words Worth Now
Click here to download the full report in pdf.