MONTHLY MARKET UPDATE
- During the July month, market continued to be volatile amid Corona crisis
- The general aversion towards riskier bets
- On the sectoral front, IT index has outperformed the other indices with Pharma, Auto and metal ended in the green, while selling witnessed in the Nifty Bank & PSU Bank and Media sector.
- Reserve Bank of India in its Monetary Policy
- Yield of 10 yr government bond
- Movement of US indices such as Dow Jones, Nasdaq and S&P 500
MONTHLY INDICES PERFORMANCE
HOW ADVISERS DEALT WITH CRISIS-HIT CLIENTS
- Apart from calming clients’ nerves, financial planners have had to wrap their heads around covid-19’s impact on various investments and cash flows
- For clients who faced job losses and deep pay cuts, planners shifted the focus towards managing cash flows
DONT JUST CONSIDER THE INTEREST RATES WHEN TAKING A HOME LOAN
- PSU banks may offer lower rates, but check if the loan amount and turnaround time suit your needs
- Lower rates may be available to new borrowers with a higher credit score or for smaller loan amounts
INSTEAD OF TAKING A LARGE HEALTH COVER, USE TOP-UPS TO BOOST IT
- A combination of individual, family floater and top-up health insurance plans can cover you adequately
- It’s imperative to consider medical inflation, but the premiums for a large base cover will also go up as you age
THE POINT – HOLE IN THE POCKET
INDIA’S STIMULUS WAY BEHIND MOST
10 INVESTING THUMB RULES
- One must know about these investing rules.
TECH REVIEW- APPLE iOS UPDATES
Click here to download the full report in pdf.