MONTHLY MARKET UPDATE
- In November 2020, the domestic market reached an all-time high with benchmark Sensex and Nifty
- Indian economy, real GDP for the quarter ending September 2020 witnessed a contraction of 7.5%
- Rupee appreciated in November 2020
- Sectoral performance
ESG investments are fast gaining traction in India
ESG investing, or investing based on environmental, social and governance parameters, is an investment philosophy that has gained popularity across the world in the past few years. Mint decodes what this concept means and how it can be applied in India.
Four methods to calculate how much term insurance you need
The thumb rules may give you an idea about the minimum cover you need but that may not enough.
Renewal health premiums rise, yet buying early makes sense
- Seniors face the risk of not getting a policy at all if they are diagnosed with certain health conditions
- Experts say that rising premiums are a signal that having a health policy is more important than ever before
Six changes in FY20 ITR forms that you should know about
- Income tax return forms are tweaked almost every year to ease the process and improve compliance
- The new ITR forms have changes in the way tax benefit claimed under Sections 80C and 80D is mentioned
FOREIGN FUND FLOWS SMASH RECORDS IN NOVEMBER
Yield of 10 yr government bond
Click here to download the full report in pdf.