In this article
- IPO details
- Issue details
- Offer Breakup
- IPO Strengths
- Key Risks
- Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited Finance
About The Company
In India, Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited is a hospital chain with specialties in pediatrics, obstetrics, and gynecology. There is a wide range of services offered by the company, including neonatal and pediatric intensive care, pediatric multi-specialty care, pediatric quaternary care, obstetrics, and gynecology, including normal and complex obstetric care, as well as multidisciplinary fetal care and perinatal genetics. By September 30, 2021, Rainbow Children’s Medicare will be operating 14 hospitals and three clinics in six cities, totaling 1,500 beds. Hyderabad was the company’s first pediatric specialty hospital when it opened in 1999.
|IPO open from
|Apr 27th– Apr 29th, 2022
|BSE and NSE
|Total issue size
|up to ₹1,580 crores
|Fresh Equity Issue
|up to ₹280 crores
|Dr. Ramesh Kancharla, Dr. Dinesh Kumar Chirla, and Dr. Adarsh Kancharla are the company promoters.
|Book running lead managers
|Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, J.P. Morgan India Private Limited, and IIFL Securities Ltd.
The offer is broken up into the following investor classes:
Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited IPO Size is ₹1580crores and below are the objects of the IPO:
1) Offer for Sale (OFS) ₹1300crores: Under this OFS, shareholders would sell their shares and the company would not receive any part of the IPO proceeds.
2) Fresh issue of ₹280crores: Fresh issue would be done for the following purposes:
- The Early redemption of NCDs issued by the Company, in full.
- Capital expenditure towards setting up of new hospitals and purchase of medical equipment for such new hospitals.
- Rest will be for general corporate purposes, subject to applicable laws.
|IPO open date
|Initiation of refunds
|IPO close date
|The credit of shares to the Demat Account
|Basis of allotment date
|IPO listing date
- A leading pediatric multi-specialty healthcare chain with a reputation for managing complex illnesses.
- A comprehensive perinatal care provider that offers synergistic care for pediatrics and obstetrics and gynecology.
- Provides synergies and ensures better care for patients with a hub-and-spoke model.
- Strong institutional shareholder support with an experienced senior management team.
- Exceptional performance in terms of growth, operations, and finances.
- Depending on the ability to attract and retain medical professionals.
- Their doctors are contracted primarily on a consulting basis, and there is no guarantee that their contracts will not be terminated prematurely.
- Non-compliant with applicable safety, health, environment, labor, or other regulations, such as failing to obtain or renew approvals, licenses, registrations, and permits.
- Providers of healthcare services face intense competition.
|For the year/period ended (₹ in Cr)
|Profit After Tax